Friday, August 18, 2017

Teddy Bo & Co. Blowing Bubbles Card

Hello and welcome here!  It's my turn to share some Teddy Bo & Co. inspiration with you.  The image of Bea is from the August Membership pack.

 Card Size:  5" x 7"
I coloured Bea blowing bubbles with Prismacolor Pencils.  I finished the card off with Heartfelt Creations Eyelet Oval die and the corners are from Cuttlebug.


I used Nuvo Crystal Clear drops to fill in the bubbles to make them shine like real bubbles would.

Prismacolor Pencils Used:
Fur - 1034, 943, 945, 1082, 947
Muzzle - 917, 1034, 1033
Overalls - 938, 956, 1008, 932, 132
Shirt - 1059, 1060, 1061
Hat - 938, 1014, 1018, 1017
Bubbles - 916, 912, 1040, 133, 993
Bottle - 912, 909
Ground - 1052
Sky - 1087


I took a few picture of the how I build up my layers.
The first layer I lightly colour in the highlights, the medium color and where the darkest colour will go.
 The second layer I lightly colour again, building on what I laid down the first time.  It's still easy to make adjustments to colour if necessary.

The third layer I again is about laying the colour down and blending the different browns together.  I didn't like how the highlight on the toe was turning out so I adjusted it by adding a bit of darker brown into it.  You can see the difference in the photo below.

The fourth layer is continuing adding colour, blending as you change colours.  I continued to add colour until I reach the darkest colour of each pencil crayon.  

Recipe:  Teddy Bo & Co. Digital Image-August Membership Pack, PP-Creative Memories Fresh Picks, CTMH CS-White Daisy, Bazzill CS-purple, Heartfelt Creations Eyelet Oval, Cuttlebug Vintage Corners, SS-Papertry Ink Birthday Basics, Versafine Onyx Black, Nuvo Crystal Drops-Clear, Foam, Rhinestones, Prismacolor Pencils.

Enjoy!
Deneen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails