Wednesday, March 08, 2017

Teddy Bo & Co., Bo Holding a Pot of Flowers

Hello and welcome here!  It's another card using a new release from Teddy Bo & Co. I remembered to take some photos while I was colouring them for you to see the process.  You can find the action happening over on the Facebook page.

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
I used March17-TeddyBo6, a super cute image of Teddy Bo holding a pot of flowers.  I coloured him with Copics.


Copics Used:
 Bo Fur - E51, E33, E35, E57, E53
Apron - E42, E43
Pot - E93, E95, YR0s, YR14, YR18
Shoes - B91, B93, B95, N7
Hat - E50, E42
Roses - R20, R21, R32, R35, G46
Ground - W2, W3, W4
Sky - BG0000

Recipe:  PP-BoBunny Madeleine Grace, Bazzill CS-mahogany, CTMH CS-White Daisy, My Favorite Things-Inside/Outside Stitched Rectangle & Four Corners, Foam, Pearls, Copics, Verve Stamps SS-Circular Sayings, Versafine Ink-Onyx Black.

Here's my printed piece all ready to be coloured.  I like to die cut it before I start colouring so that I know where my borders are.

Working on the fur.  I didn't like how shaggy Bo got in my last card so I opted to use dots and give him a smoother coat.

All the fur done...except there's a small piece of ear by the top of the flowers that I'll find later.

Finished colouring the apron.  I shaded it in relation to the folds and where the pot would cast a shadow.

Layering up the colour.  I went with the details on the pot for shading.

The pot all finished!  This was a great combination for a terracotta look.

Finished the shoes.  I could have gone a little darker but I tend to worry that I'll get things too dark and end up on the light side.  Wait, that almost sounds like a Star Wars quote, lol.

I finished the roses and started adding the ground colour.  I used dots for the ground, it resembles gravel.

Ground and sky are done, it's ready for a card!

I hope you enjoyed!
Deneen


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails