Tuesday, March 07, 2017

Cuttlebug Mania Sketch Challenge With Green

Hello and welcome here! We haven't had a Sketch challenge for quite a while over at Cuttlebug Mania, so let's do one, and lets use some green. And don't forget to use your Cuttlebug.

Challenge - Sketch, and use green
For a chance at winning an awesome prize, link your creation over at Cuttlebug Mania.

Challenge runs for 2 weeks.

Don't forget to let us know how you used your Cuttlebug


Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
This was a fun sketch.  At first I thought about using an image and sentiment, but I had a doily sitting around and thought how fun would it be if I layer a couple of doilies.  I embossed a piece of patterned paper for the rectangular area, just to give it a visual difference.  I didn't want to overpower the doilies with too many patterned papers.

I used a couple pearls and wooden button to finish it off.

Inside:
Recipe:  PP-Glitz Design Sunshine in My Soul Suns, Authentique Faith Collection Gentle & Making Memories {note}worthy Addie Pattern Stripe, Bazzill CS-brown, CTMH CS-White Daisy, Echo Park Heart Doily, My Favorite Things Mini Delicate Doilies, Sizzix EF-Cascading Flowers, Prima Wood Buttons-Craftsman, Altenew SS-Birthday Greetings, Penny Black SS-Sprinkles & Smiles, Versafine Ink-Vintage Sepia & Onyx Black, Pearls, Twine, Foam Squares, Craft Foam.

I started using craft foam to add dimension to my more intricate dies.  You can see a photo HERE.  I thought about colouring the sides of the foam to match the paper but that looked like too much work, lol.  From the front it's not too noticeable.  I could just buy some different colours, so that it would match better...there's always next time.

Cuttlebug Items Used:
Echo Park Heart Doily Die
My Favorite Things Mini Delicate Doilies Die
Sizzix Cascading Flowers Embossing Folder

I hope you will join us for the Sketch Challenge,
Deneen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails