Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Cuttlebug Mania Freeze Frame Challenge

Hello and welcome here!!!  I'm excited to be back, the computer is fixed and I'm back in business.  Cuttlebug Mania celebrated their 2nd Anniversary and I made a card for that, you can see it at the bottom of my post.  Today the challenge is called Freeze Frame, you need to have a frame on your project...you can make your own, simply cut out the center of any shape and you have a frame.  For more frame inspiration be sure to check out the rest of the DT creations over at Cuttlebug Mania.

Challenge - Freeze Frame
(anything with a frame on it)
For a chance at winning an awesome prize, link your creation over at Cuttlebug Mania.
Challenge runs for 2 weeks. 
Don't forget to let us know how you used your Cuttlebug!

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
I used Joy Crafts frame - 6002/0258, I love the lacy feel of it and I used a few other dies to  finish off my card. 


Inside:

Cuttlebug Items Used:
Cheery Lynn Mini Fanciful Flourish Right Die
Joy Crafts Frame 6002/0258 Die
Tattered Lace Borders & Corners Die
Spellbinders Large Scalloped Oval Die

Hope you'll join us for the Freeze Frame Challenge,
Deneen

Here's the card I made for Cuttlebug Mania's Anniversary challenge - to have a 2 somewhere on your project.
I used Elizabeth Craft Designs Accordion Rectangle Die!


1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the die-cuts you used and the pretty colors.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails