Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Cuttlebug Mania Anything Christmas Challenge

Hello and welcome here!  It's the Christmas season and that means handing out Christmas cards!  Today the Cuttlebug Mania DT are sharing Christmas cards to inspire you.  The Challenge is Anything Christmas.

Challenge - Anything Christmas
For a chance at winning an awesome prize, link your creation over at Cuttlebug Mania.
Challenge runs for 2 weeks. 
Don't forget to let us know how you used your Cuttlebug!

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
I make Christmas cards for a local Craft Sale and I try to keep them fairly clean and simple so that I can charge $1.  I thought I would share a couple of ones I made this year.  

I made these a couple of months ago and didn't keep track of exactly what paper I used because I didn't plan on posting them, but as time ran out this month I thought they would be perfect for the Anything Christmas challenge. (and save myself extra work in the process.)

Cuttlebug Items Used:  Memory Box Country Landscape Die & I think the word is from Stampin Up (I borrowed a friends die!)

Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
Cuttlebug Items Used:  Spellbinders Create-A-Flake Five

Cuttlebug Items Used:  Memory Box Glowing Candles Die & Cuttlebug Heritage Embossing Folder

I hope you'll join us for the Anything Christmas Challenge1
Deneen


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails