Thursday, May 29, 2014

Inspired Stamps Summer Card

Hello and welcome here!  I hope you enjoyed the Operation Write Home Bloghop last weekend, I enjoyed being part of it and thank-you to all those who left such kind comments!  This week the Inspired Stamps DT are sharing Summer cards.

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
I kept it fairly simple, and if you can believe it I didn't use a single foam square, rhinestone or pearl. (For those that are new here, I love my layers and embellishments.)  I stamped His Little Ones:  Sundress Girl and the verse from Labelmaker Verses all onto the same piece of cardstock.  I then coloured in the image and added grass and clouds using Copic Markers.

The sundress is paper pieced using patterned paper from Bazzill Basics 6x6 Vintage Marketplace.

Inside:

The words are from the Labelmaker Verses stamp set.

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, R20
Eyes - B14
Hair - E08, E19, E47, E49
Shoes & Hair Ribbons - YR30, RV34
Grass - YG03, YG17, YG95, G28
Sky - BG0000
Shading - N1

Recipe:  Inspired Stamps SS-His Little Ones:  Sundress Girl & Labelmaker Verses, Bazzill Basics 6x6-Vintage Marketplace, Bazzill Mono CS-Parakeet & Aspen, CTMH CS-White Daisy, CTMH Ink-Black & Sweet Leaf, Memento Ink-Black Tuxedo, Poppy Stamps-Leafy Sprig Border Die, Copics.

Inspired Stamps Products Used:

Inspired Stamps STORE

Inspired Stamps BLOG

Be sure to check out the rest of the DT Summer creations!
Deneen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a sweet card! Hey, I thought you’d like to know I gave you & your blog a “Shout Out” on my Feature Friday post today. Thanks for being a follower of all things beautiful. Take care. Amy A. http://alllthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com/2014/05/feature-friday-5302014.html

Anonymous said...

Super cute card Deneen love the non coloured stamp up inside too! hugs me x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails