Thursday, May 15, 2014

Inspired Stamps May New Release

Hello and welcome here!  I hope you've been enjoying your week.  We've had a bit of snow, but it didn't stay on the ground thank goodness.  I must say I am grateful to not live in a tornado, hurricane, or earthquake zone, so a little snow I can handle without complaining.

This week Inspired Stamps is releasing some new stamps, so be sure to check out all the DT creations!  I am using the newly released Hymn Girls: Armor of God, and Ephesians 6:11.

Card Sizes:  4.25" x 5.5"
 I used Hymn Girls:  Armor of God and Ephesians 6:11.  I didn't use any patterned paper so that the image would stand out, I coloured her with Copics.  I added a touch of gel pen to the words 'Armor of God' and 'stand firm against."


 Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00
Clothes - N1
Belt - R27
Shoes - N3
Shield and Sword - Y08, Y11, Y17, Y26, E27

Recipe:  Inspired Stamps SS-Hymn Girls: Armor of God & Ephesians 6:11, Bazzill CS-grey & blue, CTMH White Daisy CS, Spellbinders-A2 Filigree Delight, Foam Squares, Gel Pen-gold & red, Copic Markers.


I decided to make another card using patterned paper and I used chalk to add just a touch of colour to her clothes...her skin is coloured with Copics.

Recipe:  Inspired Stamps SS-Hymn Girls: Armor of God & Ephesians 6:11, Bazzill Basics 6x6-Vintage Lace, CTMH White Daisy CS, Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Squares, 1/2" Corner Rounder, Foam Squares, Pebbles Inc. Chalks-Earth Tones, Copics-E000, Prima Say It Ink Crystals Gems.

Inspired Stamps Products Used:

Inspired Stamps STORE

Inspired Stamps BLOG

Enjoy,
Deneen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails