Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Cuttlebug Mania Flying High Challenge

This is my 2nd post for today so if you're looking for the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge please scroll down!

Hello and welcome here! I hope you were able to join us last challenge over at Cuttlebug Mania!  This time around the Challenge is Flying High...clouds, planes, hot air balloons etc., I think you get the idea.

Challenge - Flying High
 For a chance at winning an awesome prize, link your creation over at Cuttlebug Mania.
Don't forget to let us know how you used your Cuttlebug!
Challenge run for 2 weeks.

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
When I think of flying and skies, I think of butterflies.  Yikes, that rhymed and I wasn't even trying lol.  I saw THIS card on Pinterest and was inspired to make the card above.  I love the delicate butterflies she used but since I don't have ones like hers I had to settle for what I had in my stash.

Inside:
I continued the butterfly theme inside as well using KaiserCrafts Flutter stamp set.

Recipe:  CTMH CS-White Daisy, Bazzill Mono CS-Parakeet, Lakeshore & pink, CTMH Ink-Black & Sweet Leaf, Spellbinders-Wonderful Wings, Cuttlebug EF-Floral Fantasy, CTMH SS-Say It In Style, Verve SS-Wishing You, KaiserCraft SS-Flutter, Rhinestones, Foam Squares, 3/8" Light Green Organza Ribbon.

Cuttlebug Items Used:
Spellbinders Wonderful Wings Die
Cuttlebug Floral Fantasy Embossing Folder

I hope you can join us for this Challenge, if you need more Flying High inspiration be sure to check out the rest of the DT, their links are in my sidebar.
Deneen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails