Thursday, August 22, 2013

Inspired Stamps Scripture Card

Hello and welcome here!  It's time for some Inspired Stamps inspiration, this week the DT are sharing creations made with a character.  I chose to use His Little Ones:  Reading Girl with scripture.

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
I coloured the girl with Copics. I also used  Labelmaker Verses on the front, I stamped it onto white CS and then cut it apart to fit in the area beside the girl.  I used it for the inside of my card as well.

Inside:
The cross is from Blessed Little Christmas.

Recipe:  Inspired Stamps SS-HLO: Reading Girl, Labelmaker Verses & Blessed Little Christmas, PP-Kaiser Craft, CTMH White Daisy CS, Bazzill Prismatics Herbal Garden Med. CS, Spellbinders-Floral Ovals & Classic Ovals Lg., Cheery Lynn Designs-Mini Fanciful Flourish Left & Right, Craft Concepts Budding Vine EF, CTMH Ink-Black & Chocolate, Martha STewart Vintage Doily Border Punch, Copics, Foam Squares.

Inspired Stamps Used:

Inspired Stamps BLOG 

Inspired Stamps STORE
To see how the rest of the DT used Inspired Stamps characters be sure to check out their blogs, their links are in my sidebar!
Deneen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails