Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Cuttlebug Mania Fun In the Sun Challenge

Hello and welcome here!  I'm on vacation this week, so hopefully this has posted as it's suppose to do!  This week at Cuttlebug Mania the Challenge is Fun In the Sun, anything to do with summer fits the bill.

Challenge - Fun In the Sun
Anything Summer-y
For a chance at winning an awesome prize, link your creation over at Cuttlebug Mania.
Don't forget to let us know how you used your Cuttlebug!

Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
I had lots of fun with this card.  It's difficult to see but the clouds are cut out of the patterened paper to reveal the white CS behind.  Since this is a Cuttlebug challenge I chose to die cut the hills using Spellbinders Petite Ovals.
 Inside:
I had planned to use the cloud I cut from the outside inside my card, but I totally forgot and ended up stamping one instead.

Recipe:  PP-American Crafts The Colour of Memories & My Mind's Eye Collectable Notable "Love This" Devoted Paper, CTMH CS-White Daisy, CTMH SS-Say It In Style, CTMH Ink-Black, Memento Ink-Cantalope, Summer Sky & Bamboo Leaves, Papertrey Ink SS-Up, Up & Away, Baker's Twine-Yellow, Rhinestone, Foam Squares, White Narrow Ribbon, Verve SS-Wishing You.

Cuttlebug Items Used:
Spellbinders Petite Ovals Large Die
Papertrey Ink Clouds Die

I hope you'll join us this week over at Cuttlebug Mania.
Deneen

1 comment:

Kimbo said...

I love how you have cut into the paper on the front - such a cleaver touch x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails