Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Top Tip Tuesday Office Supplies

Hello and welcome here!  It's time for another Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, and it's Office Supplies...anything office supplies related will work.

Challenge - Office Supplies

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
I used staples and an arrow paperclip for my 'supplies'.  It's a little more plain than I was intending, but I was having difficulty with my sentiment, lol.  I was on my third try and decided to just leave it....I had to tell myself to just walk away.  I inked up Spellbinders M-Bossabilities Kickin' Rubber folder to give the Kraft CS some depth.

Sponsor's
For a chance at the following prizes, be sure to link your creation to the Office Supplies at Top Tip Tuesday, you can enter up to 3 times!! For a chance at an extra prize leave a tip on your blog and be sure to leave 'tip' after your name in Mr. Linky.
Don't forget the challenge runs for 2 weeks and closes at 1pm.

 


 Crimson cloud


Inside:

Recipe:  PP-Echo Park Very Merry Chrismtas Poinsettia, CTMH CS-White Daisy & Black, Kraft CS, CTMH SS-Happy Birthday, Star Struck, You Rock & A Journey, CTMH Ink-Black, Topiary & Chocolate, Spellbinders M-Bossabilites Kickin' Rubber, Arrow Paperclip, Blue Staples, Foam Squares, CTMH Twill Ribbon.

For more Office Supplies inspiration be sure to check out the rest of the DT creations, their links are in my sidebar.
Deneen

1 comment:

Elaine Stark said...

I like it simple, those boots are amazing. great or a male card. Elaine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails