Thursday, June 27, 2013

Inspired Stamps My Style

Hello and welcome here!  Well, the kids are finished school now and that means me too:)  I get a summer break from work and just in time, my creative mojo is running low.  Time to recharge my creative batteries. 

This week at Inspired Stamps the DT are sharing their style.  And because I'm still trying to play catch-up I'm sharing a card I had already made up a while ago...so it's not quite my usual style, but I just didn't have time to make one.  (I helped my father-in-law move from Toronto to Manitoba over the past weekend and even though I didn't have to miss work I didn't stop moving once I woke up Friday...I flew out from Winnipeg Friday after work and started driving back to Manitoba that evening, we arrived Sunday night and I was back at work early Monday morning.)

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
I used the Inspired Stamp set called Time.   It's a great set that comes with scripture, clock faces and hands, and even some gears. I went with a distressed look, and used thick clear embossing powder on the clock face which I then cracked.


Inside:

Inspired Stamps Used:

I hope you have a great weekend!
Deneen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails