Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Cuttlebug Mania Colour Challenge

Hello and welcome here!  Well, another Tuesday has rolled around and it's time for a Cuttlebug Mania Challenge.  This week it's a colour challenge with a Button...and they are often a real challenge for me:)

Challenge - Colour Challenge
Orange - Green - Yellow
& a Button(s)

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
Another Pinterest inspired card!! I found THIS card by Lucy and changed things up to suit the challenge, using orange patterned paper, and I embossed the yellow CS, I added a green button to finish it off.

Inside:
For the inside I used the butterfly I die cut on the front!

Recipe:  PP-Crate Paper Story Teller Journey, Bazzill CS-cream & yellow, CTMH SS-Happy Birthday & Card Chatter Sympathy, CTMH Ink-Black, Cuttlebug EF-Heritage, Spellbinders-Wonderful Wings, Paper Piercer, Green Baker's Twine, Button & Foam Squares.

Cuttlebug Items Used:
Cuttlebug Heritage Embossing Folder
Spellbinders Wonderful Wings Die

For more inspiration on the Colour Challenge, head on over to the Cuttlebug Mania blog.
Deneen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails