Thursday, May 30, 2013

Inspired Stamps Summer Fun!

Hello and welcome here! Need some summer inspiration now that summer weather is finally here, lol!?! This week the Inspired Stamps DT are sharing Summer Fun inspiration.

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
I made a fun Summer Fun card using one of the new His Little Ones released this month, he's aptly called Summer Boy.  I also used Label Maker Alphabet for the pennant, Antoinette has many alphabet sets over in her store be sure to check them out.  The pennant I cut out lovingly by hand, and matted.

Hmmmm, I see as I went to write this post I didn't finish the inside, {gasp}, I know, I must be slipping.  I guess that's allowed once in a while.  I was at a Crop-at-the-Shop when I made this and remember now that I was going to finish the inside at home.  Oops.

Recipe:  Inspired Stamps SS-Summer Boy & Label Maker Alphabet, PP-BoBunny C'est La Vie Panache & Karen Foster Design Splish Splash, CTMH CS-White Daisy, Bazzill CS-blue & brown, Blue Baker's Twine, CTMH Ink-Black, Copics, Foam Squares, Rhinestones.

Inspired Stamps Used:

Inspired Stamps BLOG 
Inspired Stamps STORE
 
To see more Summer Fun creations head on over to the Inspired Stamps Blog!
Deneen  

4 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

hehehe deneen this is so cute!! i love the waves and he is standing in there...the banner is a great touch too :)

~Antoinette (inspired stamps) said...

Deneen,
I'm always AMAZED at your creations...stunning!
Thanks so much!
Antoinette

Kary said...

This is such a cute card, Deneen! I Love the waves around the little boy. Awesome!!

Patricia Chalas said...

your card is so pretty!! lovely coloring

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails