Thursday, May 02, 2013

Inspired Stamps Flower and Verse

Hello and welcome here.  Happy 2nd day of May.  I hope you are enjoying warm Spring weather where you are...we had snow.  Yep, you read right, we woke up to snow, it almost felt like it was Nov. 1st, not May 1st.  But, if you're a bit down because of the weather, I have a cheery Spring card to share with you today.  This week the Inspired Stamps DT are showcasing flowers and a verse.

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
I chose a verse from the Inspired Stampers Favorite Collection #2 stamp set, and the tulip is from one of my favourite sets Flowers. I embossed my white CS and then with my craft knife cut slits in the corners to tuck my Spring Iris CS into.  I stamped the flower using Blush ink onto Baby Pink CS, and then used my CTMH Blending Pen and Baby Pink ink to give the flower a bit of dimension.

Inside:
I used another flower from the Flowers set, and the words are from the Inspired Stampers Favorite Collection #2.

Recipe:  Inspired Stamps SS-Inspired Stampers Favorite Collection #2 & Flowers, CTMH CS-White Daisy, Spring Iris & Baby Pink, CTMH Ink-Blush, Baby Pink, Spring Iris & Black, Cuttlebug EF-Tiffany, Heartfelt Creation Die-Layered Scalloped Posy, CTMH Blending Pen, Foam Squares, Pearls.

Inspired Stamps Used:
Inspired Stampers Favorite Collection #2
Flowers


For more Flower and Verse inspiration, be sure to check out the rest of the DT blogs, their links are in my sidebar.

Enjoy,
Deneen

1 comment:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

just stunning deneen. i love the embossing and the dies :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails