Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Top Tip Tuesday One Layer Cards

Hello and welcome here.  You're groaning, I can hear you, lol.  One Layer Cards are not all that bad, honest.  I'm sharing a Tutorial on different ideas for 1 Layer Cards, you can see it HERE at Top Tip Tuesday.  If you're still groaning after my Tutorial, then you can let me have it, but I really think it will inspire you...maybe even make you think out of the box:)

Challenge - One Layer Cards
Tutorial - Partial Embossing One Layer Cards by Deneen:)

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
Hard to believe it's one layer, right?  The Tutorial I'm sharing shows how I made this card and several others.  A big thank-you to Robyn's Fetish for letting me use Cake, I kept getting hungry when I was colouring them up:)

Recipe:  Digital Stamp-Robyn's Fetish Cake, CTMH CS-White Daisy, CTMH SS-Happy Birthday, CTMH Ink-Black, Cuttlebug EF-Floral Fantasy, Spellbinders-Square, Creative Memories Fine Tip Black Pen, Viva Glitter Liner Holo Iridescent, Recollections Floral Embellishments, Pearls, Copics:  Strawberry-R27, YG17, Cake, YR30, Y32, R00, R000, W3, Cake #2-YG11, R81, YR30, Background C00, C0, C1.

Sponsor's
For a chance at the following prizes, be sure to link your creation to the One Layer Cards  at Top Tip Tuesday, you can enter up to 3 times!! For a chance at an extra prize leave a tip on your blog and be sure to leave 'tip' after your name in Mr. Linky.
Don't forget the challenge runs for 2 weeks
.

Robyn's Fetish - 4 Stamps of their choice

Simon Says Stamp - $20 Gift Voucher
Simon Says Stamp

Fred She Said - $20 Voucher
Photobucket

I think the DT really rocked this challenge, be sure to check out their creations at Top Tip Tuesday, or you can find their links in my sidebar.
Deneen

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!! Brilliant and fabulous! all words Owed to you! great tutorial and fabulous cards Deneen you rocked the one layer challenge LOVE all of your creations! hugs Samantha :0)

Words and Pictures said...

A great card... I was so scared of the One Layer challenge... wish I could have seen your brilliant tutorial before producing my Guest Design!! It all feels a lot less scary now - thank you so much!
Alison x

Lisa Minckler said...

Hands down, one of THE BEST tutorials I've ever seen! You REALLY put so much thought into this and the outcome of your cards is sensational. I think you've definitely eased MANY people into knowing that they can make one layer cards and have them look exceptionally amazing. I'm blown away by ALL of your examples and kudos to you for doing such an OUTSTANDING job!!!!
Love, love, LOVE your tutorial. :)

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Gorgeous Deneen! Love this card...the white embossing looks stunning :)

Bettina L. said...

Great tutorial Deneen and I absolutely love all your tips. You make it look so easy. Love this one too with the embossing and centered image. Great job. Hugs Bettina xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails