Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Top Tip Tuesday Pop-Up Tag Card

Hello and welcome here to another edition of Top Tip Tuesday:)

This week's Challenge - Layer It Up
This week's Tutorial - Pop-Up Tag Card

Here is the card I made following the Tutorial! Pictures further down show what it looks like when you 'close' it.

Card Size (closed): 4.25" x 5.5"


This is a Sugar Nellie digital image from Funky Kits, she's called Connie. She was alot of fun to colour, good thing too since I made 3 of these cards!! I added a tutorial at the end of my post showing how I added clouds with Copics.


This week's Sponsor's:

Inky Impressions Rubber Stamps - $10 Gift Certificate

Stitchy Bear Stamps - $10 Voucher


Here are more photo's of my card.


Here's what it looks like when you close it up.



Recipe: Fancy Pants Designs-Beach Babe Collection & Crate Paper-Random Collection Modern, CTMH CS-White Daisy, Image-Sugar Nellie Connie, CTMH Ink-Black, Topiary & Creme Brulee, CTMH SS-Tender Tags, Green Textured CS, Flourish Stamps-Taglines, Nestabilities-Labels 4, Labels 20 & Fancy Tags, Martha Stewart Frond Punch, Recollections Floral Embellishments, CTMH Just Blooms Spring, Golden Rod Stickles, Foam Squares, Pink Ribbon, Copics...as soon as I find my little paper with the colours I used, I'll add them:)


Here is the tutorial on how I added clouds! I used B0000.

Cloud Tutorial





If you want to join in this week's challenge and have a chance at the prizes, make sure you link up your creation over at Top Tip Tuesday. While there, you have got to check out the awesome Halloween creations made by the rest of the DT!!!


Deneen

2 comments:

Lisa House said...

That is some super awesome Copic colouring! Wow! The little girls jeans look so amazing! Love it...thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

HUnny this is FANflipping TASTIC!! I soooo love that you made this cute card and those clouds are awesome! hugs me x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails