Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Top Tip Tuesday - A Card with Ribbons

Hello and welcome here. This is my 3rd week as Guest Designer for Top Tip Tuesday Challenge Blog. This week the challenge is Use 2 or More Ribbons, it can include twine/lace/fabric. Sounds like fun, right? TTT has a tutorial to share with you on how to make a ruffled ribbon. Here is my card using 3 ribbons.

Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"


The Sponsor's for this week are:



Head on over to TTT to find out all the details on how you could be a winner of some great prizes.

On my card I mentioned I used 3 ribbons. I made a Ruffled Ribbon by using Seam Binding Ribbon and holding on to a couple of the middle strands and pushing the ribbon down to ruffle it. For the Ribbon Flower I cut a circle out of Sookwang double sided tape removing the backing from one side to reveal the adhesive. I then began in the center and twirled the organdy ribbon around, twisting as I went. I finished off the flower with a couple of Ribbon Leaves.

I kept the inside nice and simple:


Recipe: Patterned Paper-BoBunny Welcome Home Collection 6x6 & Fancy Pants-Splendid Lovey Dovey, CTMH CS-White Daisy, Twilight & Sweet Leaf, CTMH Ink-Black & Creme Brulee, Stampabilities-True Friends, Nestabilities-Lacy Squares, Classic Squares Lg, Standard Circles Sm & Labels 16, Martha Stewart-Cherish Border Punch, Frond Punch & Scroll Lace Corner Punch, White Seam Binding, Pink Organdy Ribbon, Light Green Organdy Ribbon, Pearls, Recollections-Pearl Brad & Floral Embellishments, Rhinestones, Foam Squares, Sookwang Tape.

Head on over to TTT and see what the DT did with Ribbon!

Deneen

6 comments:

Bettina L. said...

Love that card of yours. Amazingly composed and the colours are awsome. I especially loove the flower.. Can you teach me?? Hugs Bettina

Leanne said...

This is such a gorgeous card. Love having you as GDT with us at Top Tip Tuesday!

Hugs
Leanne xx

Lisa Minckler said...

Deneen,
Your card is fantastic!!! Love the extra added touch of "bling" on the inside too. Very nice :D
Hugs,
Lisa xx

Caroljenks said...

Deneen your card is so pretty - your use of ribbons is amazing....lovin having you as a Guest Designer :)

Carol x

Anonymous said...

Hunny this is a beauty! love the ribbon rose so delicate, hugs Samantha :0)

Sue said...

Just beautifull Deneen Luv Sue x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails