Monday, September 12, 2011

Sneak Peek Week at Inspired Stamps & Winners


This is Sneak Peek Week on Inspired Stamps!!!! Here's the list of blogs to check out each day. The new stamps will be in the store on Friday at noon!


Monday - Belinda & Chere

Tuesday - Jamie & Amber

Wednesday - Jenn & Kim

Thursday - Kary & Deneen



And the Winners of commenting last week are:

(you have ONLY UNTIL FRIDAY (September 16th) 11:59pm to email Antoinette - inspiredstamps@gmail.com - your mailing address AND your choice of His Little One stamp set from the online store)

Carol said...
Kary-wonderful card and I love your color choices with the pastel colors. I looked at your other creations on your blog and they are great. I look forward to seeing more!
September 10, 2011 1:46 AM

Debi said...
cute little book Kim x Congrats on your DT place :-) Debi x
September 8, 2011 9:28 PM

Cathy said...(Amber's blog)
congratulations. I love the card. the little girl is so cute and I absolutely love the sentiment. crossing my fingers, would really love to add these stamps to my tiny collection:)
September 9, 2011 9:16 PM

Ann said...(Belinda's blog)
What a cute card!!!!
September 9, 2011 7:45 AM

Sue D said... (Deneen's blog)
Thanks for showing two different color combos.
September 8, 2011 11:29 PM

Sara Mac said...(Chere's blog)
YAY!!! How exciting! I haven't had time for checking out blogs in a long time, but I'm so glad I took time to look at my blog updates this morning. I'm so thrilled for you. Can't wait to see all your creations with their stamps:)
September 9, 2011 8:43 AM

Hannah Lewis said...(Jenn's blog)
I like the little boy with the plaid paper. It makes the card very different and neat. You don't see a whole lot of cards that would be good for boys.
September 11, 2011 3:22 PM

and last, but not least, winning a 2nd His Little One in this drawing is...
Carol said... (Jamie's blog)
What a cute chipboard project with the stamps! I really like the ribbon at the binding. Very cute and congrats on being chosen for the DT.


Thanks for stopping by,

Deneen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails