Thursday, June 30, 2011

More Flower Soft Cards

Hello, and welcome here! I have a couple of cards I made while trying out Flower Soft to share with you today.

Card Size: 4.25" square


Yeah, I know, I'm a little behind on the Spring look, but I couldn't help myself when I saw the Sweet Pea Flower Soft. The photo doesn't really do the Flower Soft justice, it is very pretty IRL. I also figured since I have a new blog look, I should redo my Watermark as well:) The sky I sponged....you can find instructions HERE.


Inside:


Recipe: CTMH CS-White Daisy & Vineyard Berry, CTMH Ink-Chocolate, Olive, Sky & Black, CTMH SS-Card Chatter-Sympathy, Inkadinkado-93174 Trees, Nestabilities-Lacey Squares & Squares, Flower Soft-Sweet Pea.



And here is a simple card we are doing in my Card Class at Scrapbook Cottage...showcasing that you can use Flower Soft like a frame. I think next time I would make it closer to the edge.


Recipe: CTMH CS-Buttercup, Sweet Leaf & White Daisy, CTMH Ink-Black, CTMH SS-Say It In Style, Nestabilities-Ovals, Fancy Tags & Labels 18, Cuttlebug Cassie's Brocade EF, Foam Squares, Flower Soft-Heather, Corner Rounder.


Second day of Summer Holidays and the kids are already saying they're bored Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net....yikes, it's going to be a looooonnnnnnng summer, lol.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Your cards are lovely. I really like the trees in the first card. Your clouds are beautiful.

Put the kids in summer camp - they can't seem to handle unstructure time!! As much as they say they hate school they don't. Have a good summer!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails