Saturday, February 26, 2011

Universal Backgrounds Stamp Set

I am really loving the new stamp set from CTMH called Universal Backgrounds. Here are 2 cards I made recently, using the 'script' from this set. The set comes with script, music notes, woodgrain, and mesh. It's really easy to repeat the pattern if necessary, epecially because the stamps are CLEAR!
.
Card Sizes: 4.25" x 5.5"
.
This card was inspired by one I saw recently on Lauren Meader's blog. I loved the colour combo, and the torn edges with the butterfly peeking through.
Recipe: CTMH CS-Olive, Desert Sand & Colonial White, CTMH Ink-Olive, Cocoa, Desert Sand, Bamboo & Black, CTMH SS-Universal Backgrounds, Butterfly Wings & Treasure Life, Satin Edge Organdy Ribbon, Pearls.
.
The inside:
.
This card I made for a swap I was in. I love using the script behind the silhouette of the flowers. Not sure what I did that caused the watermark to show up in the middle of the picture, at least you can still see the card.
Inside:

.Here's the stamp set Universal Backgrounds, you can find it on page 93 in your catalogue, or HERE.


$25.50 D1477
.
Hope you are having a great weekend,
Deneen

5 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

Deneen, these are GORGEOUS cards. I especially love the sympathy card and they way you have layed it out.

justme1972 said...

I LOVE your cards!!!! I'm thinking i might have to try to scraplift the top one.....

justme,
laura

Arlene Bonsma said...

Beautiful cards! I used the background stamps at a workshop on the weekend, they are very nice. Wondering if the bamboo with the script is second generation or not?

stampinganja said...

Your cards are beautiful, I am glad I found your blog when you visited mine, had a great time looking at all the cards, thanks, Anja

Dewi Hiu bt. Iskandar Hiu said...

I'm so shy to drop a comment here :p I'm a paper and ribbon maniac :p I bought all the cutest design BUT never try to make any card or scrapbook. BUT I LOVE ALL YOUR CARDS HERE. would u mind to tell me what is the shape of this {} frame??? I love this shape so much. is there any software or tools used to create this frame????

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails