Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Dresser Stair Step Template Correction!!!

Hello, and welcome here!! Okay, so either you guys were so frustrated with my template, you chucked it out and vowed never to visit again, or you are so smart, you figured out my mistake on your own:) I did a class at the LSS and found out I had typed out the wrong measurement!!

Yikes, what a way to find out, lol. After 10 minutes of the pressure on to figure out why no one's piece was lying flat, and recutting 8 pieces, we ended smoothly:) I was just glad I could figure out what was wrong!

So here's the correct measurement in RED. And HERE is the original post.

Thanks for stopping by, I've been busy colouring and hope to have at least 6 new cards to share in a few days!

Deneen

1 comment:

marianne walker said...

You won a bumper sticker from the Copic Contest. Please send me an e-mail with your mailing address, thanks! Marianne

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails