Saturday, February 12, 2011

3 More Guy Cards!

Oh where, oh where has my little Deneen gone, oh where, oh where could she beeeeeeee? In one word...sick. Ugh, but I did have these cards edited and ready to go, so I'm taking a few minutes to post them.
.
Card Sizes: 4.25" x 5.5"
Recipe: CTMH PP-Lucky, CTMH CS-Outdoor Denim, Sky & White Daisy, CTMH Ink-Black, Tulip & Pacifica, CTMH SS-A Little Everything, A Timber & Card Commentary, Cuttlebug Diamond Plate EF, Foam Squares, Brads.
.
I saw a card by Mary-Jo Price where she used a gift for the letter 'a' in Happy, so I wanted to try it out too. It turned out great, especially for a guy's card, which is always difficult to think up ideas for. I used the back side of CTMH paper Lucky, the card below uses the front side. I can't seem to find my photo of the inside, but I stamped the word 'Celebrate' along the bottom edge of the card...from Card Commentary.
.
Recipe: CTMH PP-Lucky, CTMH CS-Outdoor Denim & Colonial White, CTMH Ink-Black, Outdoor Denim, Olive, New England Ivy, Buttercup & Honey, CTMH SS-A Little Everything, Candlelight & Wonderful Friend, CTMH Outdoor Denim Twill Ribbon, Rhinestones, Nestabilities-Labels 17, Foam Squares.
.
This card was inspired by one I saw on Vicki Wizniuk's blog. It's clean and simple, I love how it works with this card.
.
The inside:

.
Last, but not least:
Recipe: CTMH PP-Rustic Trail, CTMH CS-Colonial White, Garden Green & Indian Corn Blue, CTMH Ink-Black, Indian Corn Blue, Buttercup & Honey, CTMH SS-Candlelight & Happy Birthday, Distress Inks-Vintage Photo, Brown Grosgrain Ribbon, Anitque Copper Brads, Foam Squares, Cuttlebug EF-Traffic Jam, Diamond Plate, Spots & Dots, & Argyle, Tim Holtz EF-Brick Wall.
.
This card took a little more time to make, but I love how it turned out. I saw one made by Tracey (whose last name I didn't save) and she made a Christmas card out of white squares, with one square wrapped like a gift....I love being inspired by other people's work. I needed some masculine cards, so I made it work for me. The inside is stamped with a candle, like the card above.
.
Okay, I'm super tired now and need to go lie down. Hope you have a great weekend! And I hope to be feeling better....sooner than later please:)
Deneen

3 comments:

Lorrinda said...

Great guy cards Deneen!

Get well soon!

Lisa Fowler Windsor, CO said...

I love all these cards Deneen. Guy cards are always stumpers for me! Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Deneen said...

Thanks for the well wishes! I'm fighting a stomach infection, yuck.

Thanks for the comments:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails