Monday, November 15, 2010

Pretty Princess Castle Card

It's Challenge time again!! This week the challenge on Heart 2 Heart Challenges is Pretty Princess - Make it Frilly and Girly!
.
What could possibly be more girly than a princess? Nothing...lol, but I thought a pretty Castle Card would be perfect for a pretty princess. I created the Castle Card Template and posted Castle Card, Template & Instructions about a year ago. (You can click on the link to take you to the template & instructions).
.
Here's the card I created for the Challenge:
This year daughter #2 is turning 9, so this card is for her. The '9' is stamped onto Chocolate CS, and then covered with Prisma Glitter...which photographed greeny instead of sparkly.
I added the balcony by punching the border out of White Daisy CS and curving it. It's difficult to see in the photo. I added a ton of Rhinestones for sparkle, and finished it off with flowers and bows.
Recipe: CTMH PP-Cherry-O & Topstitch, CTMH CS-Blush, White Daisy & Chocolate, CTMH Ink-Outdoor Denim, CTMH SS-Rustic Numbers, Just Blooms Spring Blossoms, Just Blooms White Daisy Variety Pack, Nestabilities Labels 4, Martha Stewart Punch-Rain Drop, Eyelet Lace & Ribbon Loop.
.
Now it's your turn, what will you create that is Pretty Princess? If you're needing more inspiration you can check out the other great designs by the H2H Design Team, their links are in my sidebar, or you can click on over to Heart 2 Heart.
.
I had a great weekend at the Craft Show. I'm planning on sharing photo's of my creations later this week, so be sure to check back!
.
Enjoy,
Deneen

2 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

This is a beautiful card, Deneen. So feminine and princess-y. Your daughter will love it. And the balcony is a great addition!

Lorrinda said...

A card fit for a pirncess! Love this template...hope I get a chance to try it out soon. Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails