Sunday, August 08, 2010

Washer Pendant Necklaces Clasp & Tutorial

Many have asked how I have finished off my Washer Pendant Necklaces...which I shared in an earlier post, you can find it HERE. So in this post I will share with you how I finish off mine, here's a shot of one. I really like the ability to lengthen or shorten the Pendant...because we all have different tastes.
.
.
I use Satin/Nylon Cording, and cut it no shorter than 36"! Or you won't be able to get it over your head...yup, found out the hard way, luckily I had only done 3:)
.
For the purpose of the tutorial I used 2 different colours so you can see what I am doing:)
.



Cut the tails short, and finish it off with some Liquid Glass.
.
And that's it!! Quick and painless. (Except for the waiting of the Liquid Glass to dry, lol)
.
Enjoy,
Deneen

3 comments:

- - Sheryl - - said...

awesome - this is on my craft to do list!!! as soon as i get to the hard ware store that is

sucor said...

Thank you for showing how to lengthen or shorten the necklace! That is such a great idea!

- - Sheryl - - said...

Thanks for the directions - I finally went to the hardware store and made three of them. Gave one to my niece she loved it. If you like to see them to came find them on my blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails