Sunday, June 27, 2010

Graduation Card...For My Niece

Today, my niece graduated Grade 12, with honours...she had a 95% average, and won many scholarships!!! She plans on becoming a doctor. So, between the ceremony (where the power went off for 1/2 hr. due to the weather) and the party, I thought I would post the card I made for her.
.
Card Size: 4" x 6"
.
I've been checking out the Spellbinders International Guest Designer Yvonne's blog, and have been totally inspired!!!
The verse I typed up on computer, and printed onto Colonial White CS. I sure wish there were more Christian Stamps out there.
.
Recipe: Patterned Paper-My Mind's Eye, So Sophie, CTMH CS-Smokey Plum & Colonial White, CTMH Ink-Bamboo, CTMH SS-Live Inspired, Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink, CTMH Just Blooms-Spring Blossom, Nestabilities-Labels 4, Fleur De Lis, Curved Rectangle, Circles & Floral Accent, Rhinestone, Pearls, Cream Organdy Ribbon
.
Enjoy,
Deneen

1 comment:

Twyla Norris said...

Lovely as always, Deneen. I wish there were more christian stamps, too. if youfind some, let me know.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails