Monday, March 15, 2010

Gift Bags - Part 2

Well, I made 4 more gift bags, I couldn't resist making another Easter one, plus a masculine, a boy, and a girly one. The instructions, and the first set of gift bags you can find HERE.
.
For this one, you don't need to score the middle of the sides. Just add a handle, and you have a basket.
Just another view of it from the front.
.
Recipe: CTMH CS-White Daisy, Lilac Mist & Sweet Leaf, CTMH Ink-Spring Iris, Black, Grey Flannel, Sweet Leaf, Petal & Blush, CTMH SS-Eastertime & Easter Eggs, Nestabilities-Scallop Circles & Standard Circles, Martha Stewart Punches-Pinking Scallop Border & Eyelet Lace Corner, CTMH Square Chocolate Brad, 3D Foam Squares, Transparency.

.

Here's the masculine gift bag. Instead of having a window in the front, I added an image. I finished off the top with some Copper Brads. I'm really pleased with how it turned out. I added some 3D Foam Squares behind the blue frame, it really seemed to make the image 'pop', which I coloured with pencil crayons.
.
Recipe: CTMH PP-Majestic Blue, CTMH CS-Desert Sand, Outdoor Denim & Colonial White, CTMH Ink-Black, Cocoa & Chocolate, CTMH SS-Beautiful Things & Say It In Style, Nestabilities-Labels Two & Double Ended Tags, 3D Foam Squares, Pencil Crayons, Copper Brads, Natural Hemp.

.

I hadn't had a chance to use my CTMH Topstitch papers yet, and thought this would be the perfect opportunity. For the bird, I tried a technique that CTMH Sista Patricia Poole used. I inked up the stamp by sponge daubing CTMH Chocolate Ink onto the top part of the bird, and then sponge daubing CTMH Blush Ink onto the chest section of the bird.
.
Recipe: CTMH PP-Topstitch, CTMH CS-Colonial White, Baby Ink, Sweet Leaf & Cocoa, CTMH Ink-Chocoalte, Blush, Honey & New England Ivy, CTMH SS-A Tweet, Martha Stewart Punch-Eyelet Lace Corner & Border & Grass, Nestabilities-Standard Circles & Classic Scallop Circles, Pearls, 3D Foam Squares, Transparency, Rhinestone.

.

Here's the boy one...it was alot of fun to make, I especially like the frog coming out of the window. I used the retired CTMH Blue Jeans SS as a pocket for the gift bag closure.
For the 'snap', I used Liquid Glass to give it a realistic look.
.
Recipe: CTMH PP-Tinkerin', CTMH CS-Holiday Red, Honey, Baby Blue, Sweet Leaf & Desert Sand, CTMH Ink-Chocolate, Olive, New England Ivy, Outdoor Denim, Black & Grey Flannel, CTMH SS-Blue Jeans & Fun Times, Nestabilities Standard Circles, Martha Stewart Punch-Double Loops Corner, Transparency, Googly Eyes, Liquid Glass.
.
Enjoy,
Deneen

1 comment:

Sheila Bennett said...

Great job on your bags. They all look great! I especially like the one with the little bird.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails