Thursday, March 11, 2010

Backpack Card

You're probably wondering what a 'backpack' card is. Well, I used all my inspiration up for the card and couldn't think of a snappy title, and since the colour combo for this card was inspired by a 'backpack', I titled my post 'Backpack Card'.
.
The colour combo was inspired by a backpack, and the layout was inspired by a card made by Selene Kempton.
.
Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
Sorry about the darkness of the photo, I need to figure out a better way to take photos. I used Impressabilities-Flourish for the background. It stands out much better in real life.
.
Recipe: CTMH CS-Cocoa, Colonial White & Crystal Blue Textured, CTMH Ink-Black, Crystal Blue, Moonstruck & Cocoa, CTMH SS-True Friends & Treasure Life, Rhinestones, Impressabilitie-Flourish, Flower Punch, Corner Rounder, Ticket Punch, CTMH Colonial White Brads, CTMH Colonial White Satin Edge Organdy Ribbon, 3D Foam Squares.
.
Enjoy,
Deneen

1 comment:

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

Love the color combo! Very pretty card

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails