Thursday, February 04, 2010

Swap Cards

Hello there, happy February. I participated in a swap a couple of months ago, hosted by CTMH sister Lisa A. I finally received the other cards and wanted to share our creations with you.
It was a great swap idea...Lisa sent paper and embellishments to each participant, and we would make a card with what she sent and return them to her. There were 6 participants per round, but we only made 5 cards (we didn't receive our own back).
I participated in 5 rounds.
Round 1
Here's the card I sent.
I received the green and blue piece of B&T paper, the ricrac and chipboard flower.


I used black embossing powder on vellum, and attached it with Cranberry brads. I stamped the frog, and clear embossed it.


Here are the 5 cards I received (they were sent the same items I was). We could add to the paper and other items if we wanted, but had to use the original pieces somewhere on the card.




Because so much time had passed, and I hadn't thought about it, I didn't write down the names of the girls who were in the swap with me. When I get that information I'll post it.
The other ladies in the swap were:
Twyla Norris,
(still getting the info.)

Round 2
Here's the card I sent.
We received the ribbon, 2 B&T Paper pieces and the brad.

The inside of my card.
Here are the 5 cards I received.

Round 3
Here's the card I sent.
We were given the 2 B&T Paper pieces, ribbon, and a rhinestone.
Here's the inside of my card.

Here are the 5 cards I received.
Round 4
Here's the card I made.
We received the 2 B&T paper pieces, ribbon, and flower brad.
The inside of my card.
Here are the 5 creations I received.
Round 5
Here's the card I made.
We received a piece of B&T paper, a piece of yellow CS, ribbon, and 2 brads.

Here's the inside of my card.
Here were the 5 cards I received.
It sure was a lot of fun! I couldn't wait to see what the other ladies had created with what we received. I got alot of good ideas from the cards they made. Great job ladies!
Sorry about not posting the recipes, there was a lot to photograph, and get ready to upload for this one and I just wanted to get it posted. BUT, if you have any questions about what I did or what I used, feel free to ask, and I'll let you know.
Enjoy,
Deneen

1 comment:

Twyla Norris said...

Thanks for posting these, Deneen! I had such fun with this swap as well and your cards were fabulous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails