Thursday, December 31, 2009

Scor-Bug Card Samples

Good day!! Sharon asked me if I would make a few samples to show what the Scor-Bug can do. Here's a shot of the little guy, isn't he cute? You use it with your Scor-Pal, it makes dotted embossed lines.
Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
You can use either side of the paper when you're done embossing. For this card, I did a border around the edge of the card, and attached it with the embossing down. The holes are pushed into the paper.
Here's a close-up of the embossing.
Recipe: CTMH CS-White Daisy & Vineyard Berry, CTMH Ink-Moonstruck, Black & Vineyard Berry, CTMH SS-Treasure Life & Happy Birthday, Nestabilities-Labels Three & Circle, Scor-Pal, Scor-Bug, Foam Squares, Burgundy Grosgrain Ribbon, Stickles.

For the next card, I used the embossed lines as embellishments. I used the raised side of the embossed lines, and sanded them lightly.

The inside:
Here's a close-up of the embossed lines. Because you use it with the Scor-Pal, you don't have to reposition and measure the lines for your paper (the grooves are already measured), you just place your paper and run the 'Bug up each line.
Recipe: My Mind's Eye Paper-Enchanting "Sisters" Blooming Gorgeous, CTMH CS-Goldrush & White Daisy, CTMH Ink-Tulip & Black, CTMH SS-Everyday Celebration & Shining Star, Nestabilities-Labels Three & Labels Eight, Foam Squares, Burgundy Grosgrain Ribbon, Pearls, Scor-Pal, Scor-Bug.
For the last card, I used the embossed lines as stems. Next time I'll sand them a little more.
Here's a close-up of the stems.
Recipe: CTMH CS-White Daisy, Crystal Blue, Olive & Key Lime, CTMH Ink-Outdoor Denim, Crystal Blue & Black, CTMH SS-Love In Bloom & Treasure Life, Scor-Pal, Scor-Bug, Prima Flowers, Foam Squares, Buttons, Blue Rhinestone.
Enjoy & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
Deneen

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Thank you for sharing that info. I got some of the cutter bee paper piercers and thought how crooked they are. Now I know I can use them with my scor pal. I would love to see one with wider spaces between spikes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails