Thursday, December 17, 2009

6 Christmas Cards

I have a treat for you today! I did my last Christmas card Gathering on Sunday....yippee. So I thought I'd share with you my samples.


All 6 card sizes: 4.25" x 5"


Here are the pieces of paper I gave the ladies.
Recipe: CTMH CS-White Daisy, Outdoor Denim, Spring Iris & Lilac Mist

Here's the first card I made up as a sample of what you could do with the pieces.
I used White Embossing Powder for the snowflakes. I've always loved this colour combination. I used Stickles to add a little sparkle to the angel.

The inside:
Recipe: CTMH Ink-Spring Iris, Lilac Mist and Black, CTMH SS-Gracious Greetings, Snow Flurries, Angel Sent and New Fallen Snow, White Embossing Powder, Nestabilities Circle & Scallop Circle DC, Rhinestones, Martha Stewart Punch, Foam Squares, Stickles.

Here's the second example I showed. Aren't they cute!?! One trick that I LOVE about Acrylic Stamps is that you can take a straight sentiment and curve it on the block, and that's what I did here.

Here's a close-up of the snowmen, I added Stickles to the snowflakes and buttons on them.

Inside:
Recipe: CTMH Ink-Outdoor Denim, Black, Spring Iris & Lilac Mist, CTMH SS-Christmas Scripts, Winter Wonderland & Snow Flurries, Cuttlebug EF-Snowflakes, Foam Squares, Stickles.

Here's the third card I showed.
Inside:

Recipe: CTMH Ink-Outdoor Denim, Spring Iris & Black, CTMH SS-The Beauty of Christmas & Holiday Trinkets, Cuttlebug EF-Snow Dots & Winter Jelly, Martha Stewart Doily Lace Punch, Rhinestones, Foam Squares.



Here's the second set of cards I showed. Thanks to Melanie L., I was inspired by the colour combination of the card she sent me!
Recipe: Heavenly Blue, Colonial White & Tulip.

Here's the first card I made. Nothing too fancy shmancy.
Inside:
Recipe: CTMH Ink-Tulip, Black, Bamboo & Chocolate, CTMH SS-Shining Star, Say It In Style & Peace on Earth, Cuttlebug EF-Snowflakes, Rhinestones, Foam Squares.
Here's the second card I made.
I couldn't resist using Nestabilities Fleur De Lis DC.
Inside:
Recipe: CTMH Ink-Bamboo, Chocolate, Black & Tulip, CTMH SS-Spot On Backgrounds, Snow Flurries, Peace On Earth & Snow Friends, Nestabilities DC-Fleur De Lis & Fancy Tags, Foam Squares
And last, but not least, Card #3.
Here's a shot showing the Stickles.
Inside. Again, I curved the sentiment, just to add a little variety.
Recipe: CTMH Ink-Tulip, Black, Heavenly Blue & Moonstruck, CTMH SS-Holiday Trinkets, Cuttlebug EF-Swiss Dots, Nestabilities DC-Scalloped Oval, Rhinestones, Foam Squares.
Hope you enjoyed the cards,
Deneen

5 comments:

Lori said...

Such beautiful cards. Love the little angel.

Leslie said...

These cards are super.

Kathleen said...

Oh my gosh you are one talented lady!! These are just gorgeous!!

Adeline E. Brill said...

What a terrific idea! very inspirational....

Melanie said...

Love all these cards! I especially LOVE the ones with the bamboo, colonial white, tulip and heavenly blue colour combo (not that I am biased LOL)! As always beautiful work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails