Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Winter Greetings Card

Yikes, the week got away on me. I've been busy putting together some samples for a friend and thought I would share one. Aren't they cute?
.
Card Size: 5" x 7"
.
It was total coincidence, but when I went to add my ribbon, it fit perfectly in between the scallops of the paper!!
.
I used Liquid Applique for the penguin's hat and collar of his coat. I added Prisma Glitter to the Liquid Applique (for the bit on the hats), and then heated it.
.
For the scallops around the image, I took off the guard on my corner rounder. The image is coloured using, yup, good 'ol pencil crayons.

.
To give the sign a little dimension, I added Foam Squares underneath the middle, and attached the ends directly to the card.
Recipe: Stampendous Snowy Short Stacks, Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses Glazed Apple, White CS, Red Textured CS, Burgundy Textured CS, Foam Squares, Rhinestones, Corner Rounder, Pencil Crayons, Liquid Applique, Prisma Glitter, 5/8" Burgandy Grosgrain Ribbon.

Enjoy,
Deneen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails