Friday, June 26, 2009

Just A Simple Card

When I make cards with the Cuttlebug EF's, I hate to cover up the embossing. As a result, I tend to lean towards a simple, elegant look.

I used the Textile EF for the main body of the card. The border is done using the Frills EF. I stamped the smaller flowers using the 2nd Generation stamping method (ink up your stamp, then stamp it on a scrap piece of paper, now take the stamp and stamp on your project.) I finished the image by using the stipple brush around the edges.

Card Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"


I changed this card up by making it with the fold on the top.




Here's how I used my Nestability as a mask...I stipple brushed around the edge, then when I remove the Nestability, the outer edge remains uninked.


Recipe: CTMH CS-Tulip, Creme Brulee & Vanilla Cream, CTMH Ink-Tulip, CTMH SS-Treasure Life, Cuttlebug EF-Textile & Frills, Clear Rhinestones, 3D Foam Squares.

Enjoy,
Deneen

1 comment:

Sheila Bennett said...

This is a great card. Just love all the textures.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails